This post contains affiliate links, see our full disclosure policy here.
Thank you for helping support our blog.
With a board and batten wall treatment, shiplap fireplace and indigo ticking stripe bedding, our master bedroom is the epitome of modern farmhouse charm. It is bright and cozy and the perfect place to relax after a long day.
The latest posts of our master bedroom here.
get the look
master bedroom sources
- Wall color – Balboa Mist by Benjamin Moore
- Trim color – Simply White by Benjamin Moore
- Paneled wall – Tutorial
- Headboard – DIY
- Silver lamps – HomeSense/ HomeGoods (similar)
- Clock – HomeSense/ HomeGoods (similar)
- Nightstands – Ikea
- Bedding – Annie Selke | Pine Cone Hill
- Books – Vintage
- Herringbone Throw – Birch Lane
- Cream pillows – HomeSense / HomeGoods (similar)
- Wing chair – Ikea
- Dresser – Birch Lane
- Mirror – Thrift Store (similar)
- Curtains – Ikea
- Woven wood shades (Beaches | Sands) – Blindsgalore
- (the material of our shades has been discontinued, but you can find a similar option here (Faroe Twine) or here (Loas Sand).)
- Blanket chest – Tutorial