Lemony, garlicky and full of flavor! This recipe pairs perfectly with our Lemon Greek Potatoes. It’s the perfect match!
Greek Lemon Oregano Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1lb total)
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken breasts into 9" x 9" baking dish.
- Pour olive oil over chicken.
- Squeeze juice from lemon over both pieces of chicken. Leave lemons in the pan, as the lemon oil will release in the oven.
- Top with slices of garlic, onion powder, poultry seasoning, dried oregano and salt and pepper.
- Cook 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
A Burst of Beautiful https://www.aburstofbeautiful.com/